Due to a recent promotion we are looking to recruit a samples Coordinator for our UK / Ireland sales team.
The main purpose of the role will be to deliver exceptional customer service internally and externally, ensuring all samples enquiries and requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with an eye for detail. You will be responsible for dealing with a high volume of new and existing customer requests. Data entry and stock management are also part of this role and some inbound/outbound telephone calls may be required.
With strong communication skills, you will have a natural flair for customer service and be used to working to tight deadlines. Sound administrative, organisational and IT skills are crucial for success in the role. Other key tasks include keeping the customer database up to date in terms of contact details.
It is highly desirable that applicants should have at least 12 months experience in a customer focused environment. In addition applicants should also have the ability to plan and organise effectively in a busy pressurised environment. The ability to use Microsoft word and Excel are required.
Customer Service Manager
4imprint Sales Department, Cobra Court
To process all sample product requests
Duties & Responsibilities
To manage the samples system
• Update and maintain in-house database
• Sample stock management
• To deal with email requests/queries relating to samples
• To ensure all samples requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently
• Ensure purchase orders are sent to suppliers in the correct format
• Liaise with Account Executives and suppliers to resolve any applicable queries pertaining to samples
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.00pm (shift pattern) 37.5 hours per week
Salary & Benefits
Salary: £15,000 per annum plus benefits
23 days holiday
Occupational pension scheme