Promotional Products Retailer 4imprint Introduces New Table Top Displays and Kits
(OSHKOSH, Wis.)-Want to add a little sizzle to your next health fair, educational seminar, recruitment or job fair?
New styles of table covers, table top displays, booth accessories, floor displays, banners and apparel feature streamlined designs, budget-friendly prices, eco-friendly materials and compact carrying cases, according to 4imprint, an online and catalog promotional products retailer.
New products include:
- Ultra Fit Table Throw-The sleek, fitted design and full color imprint on this table cover sets your display apart.
- Bamboo Literature and Retractable Banner Displays-Constructed with renewable bamboo resources, these literature displays and retractor banner displays give a more natural look to your presentation
- Dye-Sub Pop-Up Display-Grab more attention with a three-dimensional pop-up display. Fabric squares and graphics can be twisted, stretched and combined to make a stand-out pop-up display.
If you are looking for an all-in-one display solution, display kits in varying styles, contents and colors are available.
- The Fold ‘N’ Go Table Top – Economy Kit combines the Fold-n-go Table Top display and four-sided table throw.
- The Dynamo Table Top Display Kit Full Color includes the 4′ Dynamo display system with three detachable graphic panels and soft carrying case, economy retractable banner kit, acrylic pamphlet literature holder, an 8′ convertible throw and a hard carrying case with wheels.
- The Show ‘N’ Write Table Top – Full Color Kit combines the Show ‘N’ Write Table Top Display with Header Panel, retractable banner display, literature display, 8′ convertible table throw, a hard carrying case with wheels and dry erase marker set.
“These table top units give you a cost-effective way to draw attention to or display products,” said Stephanie Zastrow, merchandiser, 4imprint. “You now have many options that give you a professional, completely customizable display, including individual displays or all-in-one kits.”
4imprint is part of 4imprint Group, Plc, a publicly traded company on the London Stock Exchange, and serves more than 100,000 businesses with its innovative promotional products.